Durhand 30 Cubbie On-Wall Storage Board Tool Screw Organiser with Screw Kit - Grey & Red
Sometimes, it can be difficult finding a place to conveniently hold all your small hardware. But the search stops here, thanks to this on-wall organiser from Durhand. It comes with 30 holding cubbies – 18 small and 12 large – giving you lots of space for separate organisation, with the open design allowing you to grab what you need easily. Each storage compartment can be attached and taken off the backboard, allowing you to set it up to your requirements. The plastic body is solid and tough to cope with everyday use, especially in rougher-handling environments. Set also comes with a screw kit for instant set-up out of the box.
Features and Benefits
- 30 Storage Cubbies – Features 18 small and 12 large cubbies, giving you plenty of room for organising small items. Open design for quick and easy access.
- On-Wall design – Easy to attach, helps save floor space in your room - perfect for places short on space and allows you to access the inside at face-level.
- Plastic Body – Thick and rigid construction, holds your tools and keeps them in place with ease.
- Colour: Grey & Red
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Material: PP plastic
- Dimensions: 63H x 37.5W x 18Dcm
- Pegboard: 37.5L x 31.5W x 1.5Dcm
- Small cubbie: 4.7H x 9.5L x 8.2Wcm
- Large cubbie: 7.2H x 15.5L x 10Wcm
- Weight capacity: Pegboard: 30kg, Large cubbie: 2kg, Small cubbie: 1kg
- Custom label: B40-024
- 30 storage cubbies
- Screw kit
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.