Durhand Mechanic Vehicle Creeper with Wheels under Car Repair Portable Headrest Tray - Red
Ensure you are comfortable at all times during your under-car maintenance with this creeper from Durhand. Made using rugged plastic for long term use, it is crafted into an ergonomic design which conforms to the shape of your body, with a thickly padded headrest to provide the right support and prevent and foreseeable strain from occurring. With a carry handle for easy movement, two tool trays on each side to allow you easy access to all you need, it is finished with six multi-surface castor wheels for you to move about easily. Unique bottom round holes help increase the maximum bearing load. Great for getting the job done by yourself.
Features and Benefits
- Moulded design – Ergonomic moulded design that fits to the shape of your body for optimised comfort.
- 2 Side trays – Allows easy and convenient access to tools whilst you’re at work.
- Padded headrest – Provides support to prevent strain.
- 6 Castor wheels – The six smooth-rolling swivel castor wheels rolls on different grounds with ease.
- Carry Handle – Can be picked up and moved easily.
- Dirt resistant plastic – Oil, dirt and grease resistant plastic for everyday durability.
- Colour: Red
- Item Name: Creeper
- Overall dimension: 100L x 48W x 12H cm
- Material: Plastic
- Moulded-in tool tray dimension: 27L x 6W cm
- Headrest: 18L x 9W cm
- Caster dimension: Ф7.5 x 1.7 T cm
- Weight capacity: 120 kg
- Net weight: 5 kg
- Custom Label: C21-007
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.