eKids Frozen 2 Kid Friendly Volume Headphones
The Frozen II design kid friendly headphones are here. Listen to whatever you like in style, comfort and safety. These high quality headphones are equipped with a in-built volume limit to ensure safe sound levels for kids. The cool Frozen II Anna & Elsa design graphics are perfect for the little one. The soft ear cushions and adjustable headband provide comfort and quality so you can enjoy your music for as long as you like. This will make the perfect gift for your little one!
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Devices – This headphone is compatible to connect most audio devices that have a 3.5mm port, such as Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 players.
- Stay Comfortable – Adjustable headband and padded ear cushions make it suitable for different head sizes.
- Child Friendly Volume – Child friendly headphones feature built-in volume limiting for the safety of your child's ears.
- Comfort & Quality – Padded ear cushions and an adjustable headband allows for a comfortable custom fit.
- Awesome Graphics – The cool Frozen II Anna & Elsa design graphics lets your little one bring their favourite characters with them wherever they go.
- Optimal listening experience for iOS and/or Android users
- Adjustable volume limiter
- Built-in Safety
- Adjustable Headband
- Soft Ear Cushions
- 3.5mm jack input
- Connection: Wired
- Heapones: Over Ear
- Age: 3 yrs +
- Colour: Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.