This EKO X Cube pedal bin serves as a subtle and space efficient household bin. Featuring a removable inner bucket for quick and simple bag changes and a moveable frame to keep the lid open, the EKO X Cube pedal bin is practical, stylish and dynamic.
The bin is created from titanium blue coated steel, with a nano–silver antibacterial coating: adding a stylish and charming presence to any household. The bin features a convenient bin bag fixer, which serves to hold your bin liner in place, no matter the size.
The bin’s lid is opened with a durable pedal mechanism, remaining open for as long as required with soft–close functionality to reduce any closing sound emitted. The bin features a smart deodorizer compartment with a silicone seal to contain any odours and prevent them from escaping the inner buckets.
Features and Benefits
- Efficient Design – Featuring a compact design, this generous 30L pedal bin presents a subtle exterior, allowing you to maximise its versatile space efficiency.
- High–Quality Build – Crafted from highly durable titanium blue coated steel, the pedal bin is built for use time and time again.
- Reduces Odours – Designed with a smart deodorizer compartment with a silicone seal, the bin traps and contains any odours emitted.
- Dimensions: H64 x W36.2 x D29.7cm
- Capacity: 30L
- Guarantee: 10–Years
- Colour: Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.