Forest Garden Overlap Dip Treated 8' x 6' Reverse Apex Shed
The Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution. The apex roof with increased headroom means the interior space can be used to its greatest storage potential whilst the windows let in plenty of light. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and easy to assemble. With more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
The straight cut boards use an overlap construction, which allows flexibility and natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons. The Dip Treatment that has been applied to this 8x6 shed gives a 10-year guarantee against rot, annual re-treatment is required. Rather than the more common OSB, this garden shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber floor. Its superior strength allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost. The roof is made from hard-wearing sheet material, finished with black sand felt.
The garden building features increased framing and an additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength. The shed door is braced with double Z framing for rigidity. The door is hung with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged on either side. The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose where the window panel goes during assembly and the door can be hung to the left or the right.
These great value garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy - Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength with solid timber floor as standard, which is much stronger than OSB sheet material.
- Long-lasting - Dip Treated with a 10-year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually.
- FSC approved timber - The wood in this shed has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Construction Type: Overlap
- Roof Type: Reverse Apex
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Colour: Golden Brown
- Guarantee: 10-year Anti-Rot
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs: H198.7 x W241.6 x D233.5cm
- Width at base (footprint): 242.4cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 189cm
- Ridge Height (Highest point excluding finial): 233.5cm
- Eaves Height (to overhang): 182.9cm
- Weight: 236kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Framing Size/Building Framing (Battens) Size: 28 x 28mm
- Door Type: Single
- Door Size: H169.2 x W58.2cm
- Door Opening Height: 164cm
- Door Opening Width: 59cm
- Number of Windows: 2 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: PET glazing
- Glazing Thickness (mm): 0.7
- Window Size: H57.7 x W57.5cm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Black Sand Felt
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Plate Hasp & Staple
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.