Giles & Posner EK4025G 800W Family Sharing Pizza Maker with Cooking Dome - Terracota
Bake delicious pizzas for all the family using this fantastic Giles & Posner Pizza Maker, complete with an authentic terracotta cooking dome and warming plate.
With a heat up time of 10 minutes, you’ll be able to prepare one large homemade pizza on the 29 cm cooking plate, perfect for sharing, or four mini pizzas that can easily sit on the stainless steel serving spatulas included.
Boasting a maximum temperature of 250 degrees, the pizza maker has power ready indicator lights so creating pizzas from home is easier than ever, and this means the whole family can enjoy the cooking process together. Plus, it’s perfect for parties or a catch up with friends!
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for family fun baking– This Giles & Posner Pizza Maker includes an authentic terracotta cooking dome and warming plate.
- Ideal for any occasion– Create one big pizza on the 29cm cooking plate or four mini pizzas using the stainless steel serving spatulas.
- Compact design– Sits comfortably on any worktop and can be easily stored away after use.
- Power ready indicator lights– Provide convenience and safety, you’ll know when it’s hot to touch and ready to cook.
- Maximum temperature: 250°C
- Dimensions: H23cm x W33cm x D33cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Terracota
- Capacity: 4 Mini Pizzas
- Power: 800W
- Weight: 5.1kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.