Hauck 1St Ride Four Ride On - Matt Green
Your childs first car the hauck 1st Ride Four is the perfect ride-on toy for all young racing drivers. From 18 months onward, your little one can discover their surroundings and drive through your home on this lovely 4-wheeler. The ergonomic shape of the ride-on supports the pushing movements and prevents the little legs from touching the rear wheels. Your child can train their agility, motor skills and coordination, while having a lot of driving fun. Thanks to its stable construction, the 1st Ride Four is suitable up to 25 kg, guaranteeing a long usability. This way, even future siblings will have fun with this ride-on vehicle. The extra-silent wheels of the push vehicle are made from weather-proof and durable EVA plastic, making them suitable for any terrain indoors or outdoors. The seating surface is softly padded and offers great comfort while driving. The low centre of gravity of the frame makes the ride on car particularly stable, whilst the non-slip handles and steering angle limitation allows for better safety when steering. The 1st Ride Four is a long-lasting companion for the first driving experience of your child and scores points with modern design, safety as well as quality.
- PUSH VEHICLE FOR TODDLERS: On this stable ride-on vehicle, kids from 18 months up to a body weight of 25 kg can train their agility, motor skills and coordination while playing
- EASY PUSHING THANKS TO ERGONOMIC FORM: Thanks to the form getting slimmer on the rear, the no pedal car allows easy pushing away as well as optimal legroom
- STABLE AND TILT-PROOF: Thanks to the extra-low centre of gravity of the frame and the steering angle limitation, this ride-on walker promises a safe driving experience
- ANTI-SLIP HANDLEBAR AND COMFY SEAT: The stable handle with roughened surface ensures a good grip. Thanks to the padded surface, your child can drive comfortably through your house or garden
- SILENT AND NON-SLIP COMFORT WHEELS: The four comfort wheels roll quietly over your floors and offer an optimal noise reduction and stability thanks to their soft scuff-resistant material
- Dimensions: H:26.5 x W:27.5 x D:56.5 cm
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: T-80403
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.