Hauck Skootie Ride On - Neon Green
Ride-on and scooter in one! The Skootie is suitable for children between one and five years. It can be easily converted from a ride-on into a scooter by integrating the seat into the handlebar. The Skootie has three soft and quiet wheels, as well as a foot brake on the rear wheel. Bright colours and LED lighting effects in the wheels provide safety through better visibility and additional fun (no batteries needed!).The intuitive tilt steering, in which the scooter is controlled by tilting motion to the side, promotes motor skills, coordination and sense of balance. For more stability, the inclination angle can be limited by a simple locking mechanism.The rubberized handle and the two large front wheels provide additional stability and safety.The ride-on mode is suitable for children from 1 to 3 years and up to a body weight of 25 kg. The scooter mode is suitable children aged 2-5 years and weighing up to 50 kg.
- GROW-ALONG SCOOTER: The Skootie is suitable for children from 1-5 years and is convertible from ride-on (up to 25 kg) to scooter (up to 50 kg)
- EASY CONVERSION: The toddler ride-on converts into a kids scooter by integrating the seat into the handlebar
- SAFE AND ENTERTAINING: The flashing wheels with LED lights offer not only more safety but also additional playing fun (no batteries needed)
- SUPPORT OF MOTOR SKILLS: The intuitive tilt steering promotes motor skills, coordination and sense of balance (can be locked at the beginning)
- STABLE AND SAFE: The 3-wheeler has 3 wheels and a foot brake that offer stability and safety when your child is out and about
- Dimensions: H:21.0 x W:27.0 x D:63.5 cm
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: T-85205
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.