HOMCOM 5 Bike Parking Rack Locking Storage Stand Holder Outdoor Floor Wall Mount Steel - Silver
This Bike Parking Rack from Homcom is ideal for storing bikes securely in sheds, garages and garden to protect them from scratches or damages, as well as making the parking well-ordered. Made from heavy duty steel with rust-proof powder coating for sturdy construction to enable your long term use. You can park several bikes at the same time or just transform it into a single bike parking rack as you needed. It’s very easy to install and disassemble, fits the vast majority of bike tyres and it can be floor or wall mounted. Keep your bikes in order while saving space with this bike parking stand. This 5 Bicycle stand is very easy to install and assemble. Can be floor or wall mounted.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 5 bikes – Secure space-saving storage for up to 5 bikes at once. It can also be disassembled for single use.
- Durable – Heavy duty steel construction with rust-proof powder-coating ensures long term use.
- Easy to install – Best choice for most types of push bike and it’ perfect for garages, sheds, the workplace etc.
- Space saving – Ideal for storing bikes securely in sheds, garages and garden or the workplace etc.
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Item Name: Bike Parking Stand
- Materials: Steel
- Overall Dimension: 130L x 33W x 27Hcm
- Spacing between Tyre Pipes: 5.5cm
- Spacing between Tyre Racks: 25.5 cm
- Surface is galvanized for protection, outdoor and long term use
- Net Weight: 6.2kg
- Round Pipe Size:Ф1.6 x 0.1T (cm)
- Square Pipe Dimension: 3L x 3W x 0.1T (cm)
- Suitable for holding 5 bikes securely in space efficient way
- Custom label: AA0-025
- Easy to use and clean
- Requires simple assembly
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.