HOMCOM 800-112V70Sr 1200W 5.5L Stand Mixer With Pulse Setting - Silver
When hand mixing ingredients all the time gets too much, invest in this standing version from HOMCOM. It frees up your hands so you can focus on other things - making baking quicker and much, much easier. It also comes with different attachments - dough, beater and classic whisk - it'll mix different kinds of ingredients properly and without damaging the machine. There are six speeds for a chosen and controlled flow, with a 'pulsation' option for quick and powerful mixing, when needed. Features:- Comes with a 5.5L stainless steel bowl for mixing ingredients together. Stays safely in place.- Tilting head lifts up to replace bowl, add ingredients and change attachments easily.- Six different speeds, with a powerful 'pulse' option.- Powerful 1200W motor is quiet - no noisy mixing!.- Comes with a dough hook, beater and whisk for mixing different ingredients effectively.- Splash guard for keeping your kitchen area clean.- Anti-slip feet for grip, mixer stands fixed in place. Specification:- Color: Silver.- Material: ABS, SUS304, Stainless Steel.- Dimension: 37L x 23W x 37H cm.- Mixing Bowl Volume: 6Qt.- Rated Power: 1200W.- Rated Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50Hz/60Hz.- Cable Length: 0.9m.- Certification: UKCA,EMC,LVD,ROHS,ERP.- Item Label: 800-112V70SR
- SIX SPEEDS: Changes from slow to fast, no under or over-mixing ingredients. Also comes with a pulsation button for short blitz mixing
- THREE ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Dough hook, beater and whisk - easy to mix a variety of ingredients with different textures correctly
- 5.5L STAINLESS STEEL BOWL: Safely holds into the mixer, large capacity for mixing your creations together. Tilting head moves up to remove and replace the bowl easily
- STYLISH, SIMPLE DESIGN: White curved body, with silver-coloured details - it's fresh and beautiful
- DIMENSIONS: 37H x 37L x 23Wcm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Abs, Sus304, Stainless Steel
- Model Number: 800-112V70SR
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.