HOMCOM Folding Rollator 4 Wheeled Aluminum Mobility Walker with Seat and Bag
Walker with seat by HOMCOM give you the mobility, convenience and portability that you need in a walker. Ideal for the elder to go walking and other day-to-day activities. It has a built-in seat and backrest to sit and rest on. Easy to control with the brake, stop or move function. Don't let anything stand in the way of you and get moving again with HOMCOM' s collapsible walkers. A storage basket for personal belongings and with plastic clips for easy disassembly. 5 position adjustable handle height to suit different users. Fabric seat with backrest for comfortable sitting experience. Perfect for the elder to walk, shop and travel. 2 hand brakes to control the rear wheel. Aluminum frame is sturdy yet lightweight. This upwalker can be folded to put into your trunk. Designed with a cane holder for great convenience
- GREAT ROLLATOR WITH STORAGE: This rolling walker has a built-in seat and backrest that provides a perfect place to rest. And includes a cane holder and an under seat storage bag, ideal for the old
- ADJUSTABLE FOR ADDED CONVENIENCE: 5 level adjustable handle height provide personalized comfort and usability
- FOLDABLE DESIGN: Can be fully folded for when not in use, which is convenient for storage and transport. The storage bag with plastic clip design ensures a quick and easy to set up
- STURDY AND SAFE: Constructed of sturdy aluminum frame with 4-wheels design, this walking frame with seat is sturdy enough for reliable daily use. And with hand brake for extra safety
- 4 WHEEL ROLLATOR DIMENSION: Overall Dimension: 67L x 64W x 80-92H cm. Seat Size: 45L x 25W cm. Certification: UKCA+CE. Assembly required
- Dimensions: H:44.0 x W:24.0 x D:90.0 cm
- Colour: Grey/Gold
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Aluminum, Polyester, Pvc
- Model Number: 712-050V01
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.