Homcom Modern Kitchen Cupboard Storage Organiser Microwave Cabinet Grey
This fantastic cabinet from HOMCOM is equipped with 2 storage cabinets and 3 drawers helps you store so many things and make them well organized.It can be placed in any room like kitchen, livingroom or study. Anti-toppling design and cable management system provide you a better user experience. Don't hesitate to take it home!
- Modern Style: This kitchen cupboard stands out for clean line and classic white and grey appearance, it can also be used as a Storage sideboard or bookcase in dining room, living room or study
- Ample Storage: Composed of one buffet and one hutch, our storage cabinet has 2 cabinets, 3 drawers and a desktop. You can put a microwave in the middle, tableware and kitchenware on the top and snacks or drinks on the bottom
- Practical Design: This solid tall storage cabinet features an anti-toppling design and can be fixed to the wall for added safety. Cable management system can prevent your wires from being tangled efficiently. Equipped with metal support feet to avoid damping
- Durable Material: Made of melamine laminated E1 particle board, solid metal hardware and sturdy metal support feet for durability and easy cleaning
- Overall Dimension: 60L x 40W x 150H cm;Top storage:Door: 28L x 44.5H cm(each); Inner: 56.5L x 16D x 21H cm(each);Middle storage room: 56.8L x 18.8D x 35H cm;Left bottom storage: Door: 28L x 69.5H; Inner: 27.7L x 36.8D x 34H cm(each);Top 2 drawers: Door: 28L x 19.8H cm(each); Inner: 22L x 28D x 9.8H cm(each);Bottom drawer: Door: 28L x 29.4H cm; Inner: 22L x 28D x 12.8H cm;Weight Capacity: Drawer: 5kg(each); Desktop: 10kg; Top storage: 15kg; Bottom storage: 20kg;Item Label: 835-341WT;
- Colour: Gray
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particleboard;steel.
- Model Number: 835-341
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.