HOMCOM Z-Shaped Racing Style Gaming Desk with Cable Management Home Office Black
Support your gaming in true cool style - do it with this gaming desk from HOMCOM. Simple yet colourful, this is a fun way to hold your monitors, mouse and keyboard, with its generous sizing giving you lots of space to play. The frame, made from steel, is a tough core, formed into a 'Z' shape to help promote balance better. Rounded corners are safer - less potential of hurting yourself. It's finished with adjustable foot pads to protect your floor. Textured desktop is non-slip, spacious for plenty of holding and gaming room. Rounded corners and edges for extra safety. Metal frame for support, formed into a 'Z' shape. Lots of comfortable leg space. Two cable management holes for a neat table top. Adjustable foot pads for balance. Maximum load 150kg, assembly required.
- LARGE DESKTOP: Plenty of room for holding your monitor, keyboard, mouse and other accessories, with room to move and play
- COLOURFUL DESIGN: Brings style and an extra element of fun into your gaming set-up. Perfect for bedrooms, games and computer rooms - even some offices
- METAL FRAME: A tough and fully supportive core, formed into a 'Z' shape to help keep it balanced. Spacious under-desk clearance for lots of leg room
- DIMENSIONS: 73H x 120W x 60Dcm. Desktop: 1.8H x 120L x 60Wcm
- MAXIMUM LOAD 150KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:14.0 x W:71.0 x D:132.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Metal, Mdf Board
- Model Number: 836-446BK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.