Honeywell TurboForce Power Heater & Cooling Fan - Black
The Honeywell Turbo Force Heater provides powerful heat circulation on demand. Easy-to-use controls with 2 heat levels and a fan-only setting are designed to quickly provide warmth and air circulation when and how you need it. 1600 watt forced heat, a pivoting head and oscillation take powerful heat circulation a step further, providing multiple ways to personalize your comfort. With safety features that meet and exceed industry standards, the Turbo Force Heater Fan offers customized comfort and peace of mind in any season.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful heat & cool settings – Use this powerful product all year around thanks to its 2 heat settings for winter and one cool setting for summer.
- Safety features – Safety features such as tip-over and 2x overheat protection, cool touch housing and thermal insulated wiring.
- Triple Oscillation – This heater is equipped with 3 optional select-able oscillation angles - 60° for personal heating, 90° for area heating, 120° for whole room heating.
- Three pivoting head angles – Choose between three optional angles 15°,30° or 45° for a optimal customized comfort.
- Auto-off Timer option – The timer allows you the flexibility to choose between 1-2-4-8 hours and the device will automatically shut it down accordingly.
- Powerful, quick and compact heat circulator with 2 heat and 1 cool air settings for customised comfort all year around
- Adjustable thermostat to keep a constant temperature
- Triple oscillation and three pivoting head angles, timer 1-2-4-8 hours to personnalize your comfort
- Power (Watts): 1600
- Fan setting
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Tip over protection
- Dimensions: D 24 x W 23 x H 32 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.