The full-size Coleby Wardrobe features a classical, clean design with a neat recessed handle, particularly useful where space is at a premium.
The interior offers two hanging rails, perfect for housing your little one's outfits, as well as spacious shelves for folded items or those items that need to be tucked away for future use.
Crafted from sturdy FSC certified solid wood, this wardrobe is both simple and stylish in design and the slick recessed handles are particularly practical for those where space is at a premium.
Matching Coleby furniture is available from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage Space – This full-size wardrobe has two hanging rails as well as shelving for folded items or anything you want to keep tidied away.
- Recessed Handles – The recessed handles save on space and are useful for when your children become more independent.
- Built To Last – Crafted from sturdy solid wood this wardrobe is designed to last for years to come.
- Material: FSC Certified Wood
- Dimensions:H175.7 x W80.2 x D50cm
- Weight: 50.4kg
- Double Door Wardrobe
- Hanging rail
- Easy to use recessed handles
- Open top shelves
- Wall fixtures included
- Delivered flat pack, easy self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.