Indesit ILA1.UK1 Integrated 144L Under Counter Fridge - White
Indesit’s ILA1.UK1 freestanding fridge, made to be subtly integrated into your modern kitchen cupboard, offers a 144 litre cold storage capacity to keep your fresh veg greener for longer.
Packed with technology, this model features an auto defrost system so you’ll never have to spend time scraping ice away to keep everything in tip-top condition. Those crisp iceberg lettuce leaves and juicy tomatoes will stay nicely organised in the Salad Crisper drawer too. So, when you’re looking for ingredients for a healthy side dish to go with pizza, you’ll have no problem finding them.
Features and Benefits
- 144 Litre Capacity– Large enough to fit 8 shopping bags of food.
- Fresh Space– A large capacity compartment to keep your fruit and vegetables stored separately.
- LED lighting– Provides greater visibility of your fridge contents, ideal for those late night cravings.
- Reversible door– The direction the door opens out to can be adjusted to suit the layout of your kitchen.
- Dimensions: H81.5 x W59.6 x D54.5cm
- Guarantee: 10 year parts, 1 year labour
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 144L
- Pack Weight: 32kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.