Jay-Be Revolution Folding Bed with Rebound e-Fibre Mattress Single
- Reviews (23)
The revolutionary patent pending design of the Jay-Be® Revolution Single Folding Bed makes it more compact, sturdier, and more comfortable than traditional folding beds. Combining modern materials with innovative thinking, the addition of an FSC certified wood headboard ensures your pillows don't escape while you sleep, whilst 360° castors allow you to easily glide this guest bed to where you need it.
For optimum comfort and full body support, the Rebound e-Fibre™ mattress rests on the unique Jay-Be® J-Tex™ sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-Tex sprung base system performs as well as regular permanent beds and is specially engineered to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
Developed with our planet in mind, the exclusive Jay-Be® Rebound e-Fibre™ mattress is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. Jay-Be® e-Fibre™ is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
Features and Benefits
- All Jay-Be® Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance
- More compact, sturdier and comfortable than traditional folding beds
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre™ mattress
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOC's (volatile organic compounds)
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort
- Colour: Black Frame/Black & White Ticking
- Open Dimensions: H32cm x W77cm x L200cm
- Folded: W77 x D26 x H101cm
- Weight In Box: 19.305kg
- e-Fibre™ comfort layers are made from 100% recylable plastic bottles
- Length of guarantee: lifetime Frame/1 Year Mattress
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.