JBL Stage2 624 - 6-1/2" (160mm) Two-Way Coaxial Car Speaker
Stage2 Series speakers brings a JBL concert experience to your car, truck or SUV and a surprisingly affordable price. Their Polypropylene woofer delivers a strong performance with great low end extension and clean tight midrange. The woofer is couple with a PEI Balanced dome tweeter which fills out their sonic signature with crisp, high-end frequencies. An added bonus of Stage 2 series is JBL's frame design, which has been engineered to easily fit into most factory openings without the need to modify the vehicle, mounting location or the speaker itself.
Features and Benefits
- JBL Design Language – We now have a design language which alludes to other products in the JBL's expansive porfoloio, showcased though the boldhorned logo desn emblazoned across the wteetr bridge.
- Injection-molded Polypropylene Cone – The polyprolene woofer cone in the Stage2 speakers is engineered for superior rigidity and sensitivity. The result is increased low-frequency output and richer, more robust musical character.
- Rigid Reliabilty Testing – Stage2 speakers have to go through environmental testing that would destroy other speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes the, shake them, blasts them with ultra violet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Power Handling: 40Wrms, 240W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 91dB
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: D 9 x W 21 x H 40 cm
- Colour: Black
- 2 x Speakers
- 2 x Grilles
- 8 x screws
- 8 x speed clips
- 2x JBL Logo badge