Julian Bowen Imola Office Chair
The Imola office chair is the perfect choice for any office area. Featuring a breathable mesh back, and a padded seat for added comfort throughout the day.
Find your perfect height with an adjustable seat height, along with adjustable arms to ensure you are at your optimum comfort throughout your workday. Easily roll to where you need to be with the sturdy chrome base and castors.
The Imola is finished in a modern black and chrome, perfect for any office area.
Features and Benefits
- Comfort While You Work – This chair has a padded seat for added comfort when you are sitting for long periods and a breathable mesh back to keep you cool.
- Adjustable Seat Height And Arms – The seat and arms are fully adjustable in height so you can find the best position for your workspace.
- Castors – Roll this chair to where you need it with the sturdy chrome base and castors.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Chrome base, mesh fabric back and plastic castors and arms
- Dimensions:H105.5 x W65 x D60.5cm
- Adjustable Office Chair
- Breathable mesh back
- Adjustable seat height and arms
- Sturdy chrome base and plastic castors
- Requires self assembly
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.