Landmann Rexon 3.1 Burner Gas BBQ - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Landmann Rexon 3.1 Gas BBQ provides everything required for cooking up an al fresco feast, and is suitable for cooking for up to 12 people.
Featuring a large 65 x 40 grilling area with 3 adjustable tube burners, as well as an additional recessed side burner, this BBQ offers plenty of space to cook a variety of delicious meat, fish, and vegetables. The warming rack is another great feature, allowing you keep food warm as you prepare other food for your guests. Gas powered with a Piezo ignition system, it is easy to get up and running, and thanks to the Landmann Power Thermal Spreading system, maximum cooking efficiency is guaranteed.
Keep an eye on your cooking temperature using the lid mounted thermometer, and clean up effortlessly afterwards using the removable grease catcher. You can also manoeuvre this barbecue with ease thanks to the casters incorporated, and the enclosed cabinet is an ideal spot for storing your gas tank too.
Features and Benefits
- Power Thermal Spreading System – This Rexon BBQ is equipped with the Landmann PTS system, which provides an even heat distribution and maximum cooking efficiency.
- Versatile Cooking – The large cooking area is ideal for direct or slow cooking, and thanks to the additional side burner, you have plenty of space to cook for up to 12 people.
- User Friendly Design – Keep an eye on your cooking temperature using the lid mounted thermometer, and clean up with ease afterwards using the removable function of the grease catcher.
- Landmann Rexon 3.1 Gas BBQ
- Stylish Black Finish
- Piezo Ignition System
- 3 x 3.7Kw Adjustable Stainless Steel Burners
- 1 x 3.0Kw Recessed Side Burner
- Enamelled Flame Tamers and Warming Rack
- Modulus Cooking System 3 Piece Cast Iron Grill
- Grill Size: 65 x 40cm
- Power Thermal Spreading System
- Double Walled Hood
- Integrated Thermometer
- Removable Grease Cup
- 4 Casters (2 Lockable)
- Enclosed Cabinet
- Self Assembly Required
- Dimensions: H 52 x W 120 x D 135cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.