Lifetime Adventure Tower Playset W/ Assembly - Brown
Give your children and grandchildren a space where they can let their imagination soar in the comfort of your backyard. Ideal for children ages 3-12, the Adventure Tower provides the perfect location for your child's physical and mental development. Let them swing in the jungle, climb Mt. Everest, or achieve their dreams of becoming an acrobat as they use the many features included in the Adventure Tower.
Children can enjoy hours of fun outside while parents enjoy a low maintenance design that retains its look and function for years. Professional assembly is included with this model letting you enjoy your Adventure Tower Swing Set hassle free. With the Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set, your children will spend hours outside with friends and family.
- 1 Trapeze Bar and 2 Swings
- All-Weather Resistant – Will Not Crack, Warp, Rot, or Splinter
- Clubhouse with Hardtop Roof
- Free-Standing – No Need for Cement
- Hard Edges are Rounded or Covered with Plastic Caps
- Passes Playground Performance and Safety Standards
- Soft Rubber Grips on Swing Chains to Prevent Pinching or Snagging
- Two Sturdy 3-D Climbing Walls
- Dimensions: H:305.0 x W:490.0 x D:550.0 cm
- Colour: Beige
- Guarantee:5-year Limited Warranty
- Model Number: 90830ASM
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.