Memory Foam Silentnight Miracoil Ottoman Non-Storage Divan Set Sandstone No Headboard - 135cm
Combining indulgent memory foam with Miracoil technology, this popular mattress provides zoned report and offers a medium firmness, great for most types of sleepers. Featuring a continuous coil spring system stretching from edge to edge, for extra sleeping space, this mattress ensures no roll together to prevent partner disturbance as well as delivering varying levels of support around your mattress.
Always get a great night sleep thanks to the sumptuous layer of memory foam which gives you responsive comfort and gently hugs the contours of your body no matter what position you’re in. This mattress is finished with an Allergy UK approved cover and soft-knit surface so you can always wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Features and Benefits
- Miracoil Technology – The continuous spring system provides zoned support which is scientifically proven to improve better posture and reduce aches and pains through the night.
- Memory foam – Providing superior comfort, the foam gently holds you in your sleeping position and relieves pressure.
- Purotex Probiotics – Applied to the mattress to keep it hygienic and dust-mite free.
- Space-saving – Simply lift the end of the mattress to reveal discrete extra storage space for your bedroom.
- Ottoman divan set
- Single sided mattress
- Rotate regularly
- Memory foam layer
- Miracoil zoned spring system
- Purotex probiotics
- Soft knit mattress cover included
- Colour: Sandstone
- Headboard not included
- Double: H76 x W135 x D190cm
- King: H76 x W150 x D200cm
- Superking: H76 x W180 x D200cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.