Mother&Baby White Gold Anti Allergy Pocket Sprung Cot Mattress
The White Gold Anti-allergy Coir Pocket Sprung Cot Mattress from Mother&Baby uses the perfect combination of nature's finest TENCEL™ fibres and Purotex® anti-allergy protection to guarantee a fresher, cleaner and healthier sleep environment for your baby.
Purotex® is a revolutionary technology based on microcapsules filled with natural probiotics. These probiotics are a 100% natural remedy against allergenic sleep disrupters. Thanks to friction between the fabric, the microcapsules burst open, absorb humidity and start to multiply, cleaning up allergens in a natural way. Tests and scientific studies prove that Purotex® improves allergy symptoms by reducing house dust mite allergens by 93.7%, cat hair allergens by 92.8% and dog hair allergens by 66.7% meaning your baby will wake up in a healthier bed.
The White Gold mattress is dual sided to offer support for baby and toddler development with individual pocket springs to contour to your baby as their sleep position changes and a layer of soft nursery grade foam for comfort.
The TENCEL™ fibres offer enhanced breathability and temperature control as your baby generates heat while sleeping to improve moisture management and provide a healthier sleep environment.
The flexible waterproof membrane offers protection for your mattress during those first potty training days and the removable cover can be washed at 60°C.
Features and Benefits
- Anti Allergy Technology – Purotex® anti-allergy protection to guarantees a fresher, cleaner and healthier sleep environment for your baby by reducing common allergens such as pet dander and house dust mites by 66-93.7%.
- Waterproof Membrane – The flexible waterproof membrane offers protection for your mattress during those first potty training days.
- Pocket Sprung and Foam –The individual pocket springs in this mattress mould to your baby as they sleep to offer support as they change position while soft foam offers comfort.
- Dimensions:H120 x W60 x D10cm
- Pocket Sprung Anti Allergy Cot Mattress
- Individual pocket spring system
- Purotex® anti-allergy protection
- TENCEL™ fibres
- Dual sided
- Removable washable cover
- Waterproof Membrane
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.