MOTIVEfitness by UNO Speedmaster 1.8 Programmable Power Incline Treadmill - Black
The Speedmaster 1.8P Treadmill from MOTIVEfitness by U.N.O is the ideal, reliable mid-level treadmill for aerobic based treadmill training. With a running deck measuring 130 x 42cm it is both space-saving and fully functional at the same time. The strong 1.75h.p DC motor achieves speeds from 0.8km/h to a maximum of 18km/h.
The electronically adjustable powered incline of up to 15% structured to increase user effort ensures a true running feel and makes it possible to simulate steep mountain pathways to get fitter even faster! The elastic anti-shock running deck, together with the 2mm thick high grip running mat, ensures comfortable but not soft, cushioning during training.
With the blue-backlit, multi-function LCD display, you always have the most important training parameters in view. Training pulse is displayed as well as distance, speed, time, incline and calorie consumption.
In order to start the workout quickly and easily, the Speedmaster 1.8P Treadmill has direct dial keys for both speed and incline. In addition to the Quick Start function, the 12 pre-programmed training profiles ensure a versatile and effective training session on your MOTIVEfitness treadmill. With the integrated hand-held sensors, you can keep an eye on your current training pulse and from there you can control your training perfectly.
Thanks to its stable design, the "Speedmaster 1.8P Treadmill" is suitable for persons with a body weight of up to 120 kg. Fitted accessories include a bookshelf and a drinks bottle holder, so you are also provided with sufficient fluid during the running training and if you really wish, you can read your favourite book or a magazine while exercising. The Safe-T-Key™ provides the necessary level of user safety; simply clip to your clothing before exercising and pull for safe instantaneous stop.
Thanks to the soft-drop folding system, the treadmill can be folded quickly and provides for space-saving storage when not in use. The installed dimensions of the Speedmaster 1.8P Treadmill are L150cm x W68cm x H125cm. When folded, it is significantly more compact, L83cm x W68cm x H137cm and it is easy to stow away thanks to the transport rollers fitted in the frame.
The "Speedmaster 1.8P" from MOTIVEfitness by U.N.O sets the standard for home use fitness equipment and complies to the rigorous stipulations of the EN957 Pan-European Safety Standard and is GS-tested.
- Display: Blue-backlight, multi-function LCD display
- Displays: Speed, incline, time, distance, calories, hand pulse, body fat
- Heart and pulse measurement via hand pulse sensors
- Speed/Incline: Speed and incline direct selection keys
- Training Profiles: Quick Start, Heart Rate Program, Time Countdown Mode, Distance Countdown Mode, Calorie Countdown Mode, Body Fat Measurement, 12 Pre-programmed Training Profiles
- Safe-T-Key™ safety running belt stop
- Transport rollers
- Cup holder
- EAS Damping System: Elastic anti-shock system
- Vibration-dampened treadmill running deck
- Motor: DC motor
- Motor Power: 1.75hp continuous/3.0hp maximum
- Speed Variation: 0.8km/h - 18 km/h adjustable in steps of 0.1 km/h
- Maximum Speed: 18 km/h
- Incline: 0% - 15%, electronically adjustable
- Running Belt: L130cm x W42cm
- Treadmill Running Belt: 2.00mm (thick)
- Soft-drop easy folding system (collapsible)
- Maximum User Weight: 120kg
- Easy self-assembly incl. assembly and operating instructions as well as tool set
- Dimensions Assembled: L150cm x W68cm x H125cm
- Dimensions Folded for Storage: L83cm x W68cm x H137cm
- Weight: approx. 55.0kg
- Colour: Silver-Black frame
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.