Mylek Electric Heated Throw / Over Blanket In Chocolate & Cream
This soft and cosy, super luxurious heated blanket is guaranteed to keep you warm and toasty throughout the cold winter months. Ideal for those who are more sensitive to colder weather and a perfect way to combat the cold winter weather without spending a fortune on central heating bills!
- Perfect for cold winter nights, this super soft, reversible heated throw blanket by MYLEK has a generous selection of 9 heat settings and 9 timer settings!
- This double sided, MYLEK electric heated throw has luxurious, soft touch, plush micro-fleece for maximum warmth and cosiness
- Get snuggled up on your sofa or bed as this stylish, premium heated blanket warms up within minutes and even save money on expensive central heating bills! (costs as little as 2p per night!)
- CE certified and RoHS compliant to the highest UK standards by a European Recognised Testing House with Built In Advanced Overheat Protection System and Automatic Safety Shut Off for your peace of mind
- Detachable controller for machine washing at 40°C | Dimensions: 160cm x 120cm
- The beautiful, double sided blanket (chocolate and cream) enables this electric heated throw to fit perfectly into a variety of interiors! Whether you use it in your living room, bedroom, caravan or anywhere else - it's just what you need to take the chill of those cold, unpleasant winter evenings and comes in a zip up bag allowing you to take it with you wherever you go!
- With the removable digital controller, it's even machine washable at 40°C and can be used as a regular cosy blanket during the summer months
- CE marked. Comes with British 3 pin plug as standard
- Dimensions: H:120.0 x W:160.0 x D:2.0 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: MYHT
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.