NBB Recycled Furniture EverYear Raised Bed L600 x D640 x H400mm - Brown
Raised beds are a great way of growing plants, fruit/vegetables and herbs in your garden or allotment. They boost drainage and can be used to introduce a new soil type.
Raised beds are an excellent way to prevent soil compaction, to provide excellent drainage and to help keep pathway weeds from gaining a foothold in growing soil.
Perfect for growing Soft Fruits, Vegetables, Herbaceous Perennials, Alpines, Small Trees & Shrubs and Ericaceous Plants.
They can also be used with a netting frame to help protect your plants especially fruits from birds (netting not included)
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Will last up to 5 times longer than any timber alternative.
- Add soil versatility – Allows growers to introduce different soil types to their gardens meaning a whole host of new and exciting fruits and vegetables can be grown.
- Create stylish formal beds – Add a new dimension to your outdoor area with raised garden beds. Liven up your garden with a burst of colour this summer.
- Self-assembly required
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Maintenance-free and completely weatherproof
- Will never rot, crack or splinter
- Guaranteed to last for up to 25 years
- Available in brown or grey
- Supplied flat packed
- Please note: Planters are supplied bottomless for placement on soil/grass
- Dimensions: L600 x D640 x H400mm
- Colour: Brown
- Supplier will contact about delivery date and time
- All packaging (including pallets) will NOT be removed by the courier after delivery. Please ensure you can dispose of these
- Please note this product is Kerbside Delivery Only
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.