Neo 5L 800W 6 Speed Electric Stand Mixer - Red
This stunning and clean looking Neo Stand Mixer is the perfect appliance for all you bakers out there looking to create a wide range of tasty homemade treats. It features a powerful 800W motor that can handle anything from cakes to bread dough and comes with 3 attachments. So, what are you waiting for? Ready, Steady, Bake!
The 6 speeds allow you to effortlessly prepare mixes, batters and dough for baking, or even making freshly made sauces, dips and mashed potato! To help make this variety of snacks, the stand mixer is packed with attachments which will ensure great results every time! The flat beater is great for normal to heavy mixtures such as biscuits, cakes and pastry, while the whisk is best at beating eggs and aerating any other mixtures. Plus, the dough hook is ideal for bread mixtures.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile– Use the flat beater for normal to heavy mixtures such as biscuits and cakes, or switch to the whisk when beating eggs, and use the dough hook for bread mixtures.
- 5L stainless steel bowl– Large capacity to bake cakes treats for the whole family to enjoy, and it’s highly durable to last longer.
- Splash guard– Helps minimise mess whilst mixing and is easy to wipe clean after use.
- 6 speeds with pulse option– Controlled via the stainless steel buttons, these will help you make the perfect texture and consistency for your desired outcome.
- Number of speeds: 6
- Dimensions: H30cm x W29cm x D12cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 5L
- Power: 800W
- Weight: 3kg
- 1 x Electric stand mixer
- 1 x 5L stainless steel bowl
- 1 x Splash guard
- 1 x Flat beater attachment
- 1 x Whisk attachment
- 1 x Dough hook attachment
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.