The Nika double wardrobe features one large cupboard space, with two sturdy hanging rails for all of your little one's special outfits, fronted by a pair of soft close doors.
Underneath the main cupboard area is a single 33L capacity drawer providing the perfect storage solution for those items that cannot be hung up. Stylish brushed metal handles are used throughout the piece making sure it is simple to use.
With a textured grey wash and white oak effect finish, this wardrobe is both simple and stylish in design and has all the storage space you need.
Matching Nika furniture is available from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage Space – This full-size wardrobe has two hanging rails as well as a 33L drawer for folded items or anything you want to keep tidied away.
- Matches Nika Furniture Range – Other matching pieces are available from the Nika range to co-ordinate your nursery.
- Soft Close Doors – The soft close doors are perfect for a nursery as they won't slam shut on little hands or disturb your baby's sleep.
- Colour: Grey Wash and White Oak Effect Finish
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions:H170 x W85 x D50cm
- Weight: 65kg
- 2 Door Double Wardrobe
- 2 hanging rails
- 33L capacity drawer
- Brushed metal handles
- Delivered flat pack, easy self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.