Consisting of the Grace cot bed and open changing unit, the Obaby Grace 2-piece room set balances simplicity and elegance with a selection of valuable features.
The cot bed features simple yet elegant curves, slatted sides, teething rails, a 3-position base height and the ability to turn into a toddler bed meaning great durability and great value.
The open changing unit provides two large open shelf spaces and a modelled space on the top which is perfectly sized for the use of a changing mat.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable – Cot bed features adjustable, 3 position base height and ability to convert into a toddler bed.
- Teething Rails – Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected.
- Easy to Clean – Changing mat features a foam-filled interior with raised edges and an easy clean PVC cover with coordinating design.
- Creates Storage Space – Two generous open shelves for convenient storage.
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- Two ends which split down easily, converting the Grace from cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
- Stylish design that co-ordinates with all pieces in the Obaby furniture range
- Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
- Free Obaby 2 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
- Weight: 19kg
- Dimensions: 93 x 78 x 144cm (H x W x L)
Open Changing Unit
- Spacious changing area suitable from birth up to 12 months
- Two generous open shelves for convenient storage
- Weight: 11kg
- Dimensions: 86 x 80 x 50cm (H x W x D)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.