Osten Memory Foam Mattress
- Reviews (21)
This luxury-knitted stretch Micro-quilted memory foam and spring mattress is finished with anti-dust mite and antibacterial properties in luxurious sumptuous fabrics and contains a layer of high-quality memory foam. Memory foam allows your body to shape and contour with the bed which means that you have much better support. This is a spring mattress with a layer of memory foam. Anti-dustmite and antibacterial properties help eliminate both dust mites and bacterial growth, giving the user a number of health benefits such as reducing the risk of asthma and allergies.
Features and Benefits
- 13.5 gauge open coil spring system – The 13.5 gauge open coil spring system is very firm and offers plenty of support, whilst still maintaining a high level of softness.
- Memory foam mattress – Originally developed by NASA, memory foam provides the ultimate in comfort by cleverly moulding around your body's contours. The technology is great for people with back problems as it supports the spine in perfect alignment. For space-age luxury, choose a memory foam mattress today. It remembers its shape, returning to its original form night after night.
- Antibacterial and anti-dustmite – Protects against dust mites and bacteria to keep your bed fresh and clean, creating a healthy sleep environment. Effective anti-allergic protection, limits exposure to dust mites and allergens, maintaining a hygienic sleep environment.
- King-sized mattress – This mattress is the largest size available, with enough space for you, your partner, your babies and even a four-legged friend to get a good night's rest.
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Delivered rolled for your convenience
- Mattress depth: 16 cm
- King-size bed mattress
- Responsive 40KG/M3 Memory Foam which contours to your body's natural shape
- Quality 13.5g Open Coiled Spring unit
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.