Outback Excel 310 2-Burner Gas Trolley BBQ with Side Burner
Looks good, cooks great. The Excel 310 combines contemporary styling with class-leading cooking features for a barbecue that delivers on all fronts.
This best-selling model for Robert Dyas with an updated design that incorporates a thermometer in the BBQ lid, so you can use this grill as a convection oven for larger cuts and poultry with ease.
The two efficient main gas burners give you ample space and heat control for your main grilling activities, whilst the included side burner can be used to blacken peppers, or as a boiler with a saucepan. The side burner ring has been redesigned for a more secure pot surface, and to make for easier searing of food when required.
Another great addition is the built-in fold-back warming rack, that folds out when you lift the lid, allowing you to keep your cooking warm whilst adding more items to the grill. It can easily be removed for cleaning later too.
Features and Benefits
- 2 main gas burners – Allows you to create two different temperature zones – perfect for when you’re cooking more than one type of meat.
- Side burner – Ideal for making sauces, heating beans and other cookery tasks that you’d otherwise have to do in the kitchen.
- Folding side shelf – Gives you a little extra room for serving and preparation – without taking up too much space when the barbecue’s not in use.
- Gas bottle holder – Helps to keep everything neat and tidy, and makes moving the barbecue into position easy.
- Number of burners: 2
- Side burner
- Grill material: Porcelain coated wire grill
- Integrated thermometer
- Foldable side table
- 2 wheels
- Includes hose and regulator
- Stainless steel flame tamer
- Piezo ignition
- Grease cup holder
- Swing PE warming rack
- Material(s): Plastic, metal
- Cooking area: 50 x 36cm
- Dimensions: H103 x W120 x D56.5cm
- Weight: 28kg
- Self-assembly required
**Please note: Lava rocks are not included with this BBQ**
What Gas Do I Need To Buy?
All Outback gas barbecues from Robert Dyas come complete with a gas regulator and hose. This will save you time and money sourcing this essential component. The included gas regulator (connector) is a 27mm propane snap fit regulator. These are very simple to use, and work perfectly with Calor Leisure Patio Gas bottles. Simply press the regulator on the bottle connector until it 'clicks', and then turn the black leave to the 'on' position to start grilling. When finished, turn the gas to the 'off' position, or one further 1/4 turn to disconnect the bottle.
Calor gas suppliers are available in many locations, from garages, through to campsites and camping stores. You will need to pay a deposit for the bottle, and then each time you fill the bottle up. There are two sizes we recommend of gas bottle for our Outback gas barbecue range:
13kg Patio gas bottle (Propane)
The 13KG patio gas bottle is ideal for frequent users, those with very large barbecues to fuel, and large families or parties to serve. It is of course much heavier and harder to handle being heavy (The bottle weight is around 35kg when full) but needs to be refilled less frequently. Consider where you will be putting the bottle, as this larger bottle is harder to locate under barbecue side shelves or in units, but will need moving less often to be refuelled.