Outback Signature II 4-Burner Hybrid Gas & Charcoal BBQ plus Cover - Stainless Steel
The stunning Outback New Signature II 4-Burner Hybrid Barbecue is designed to fit seamlessly into distinctive al fresco settings. Offering a stainless steel interchangeable multi-cooking grill to accommodate an optional pizza stone or griddle/skillet, this Outback gas barbecue is top-of-the-range barbecue in the Outback Signature Series range.
This stainless steel four burners hybrid barbecue comes with charcoal basket that enables you to have a traditional charcoal cooking whilst using the gas burners. Simply add the exclusive Outback hybrid briquettes into the relevant size charcoal basket. Light the fuel using the gas burners, leave for around fifteen minutes until the briquettes start to turn ashen grey, turn off the gas. The briquettes will continue to burn, guaranteeing that great charcoal flavour.
The premium Outback gas barbecue is built with an auto electronic ignition, rear ceramic burner, cast iron and brass side burner for pan cooking, warming rack which will keep food warm without burning, three drawers, storage cabinet, two-side stainless steel foldable side table, tool hooks, bottle opener, four castors, and will allow you to cook just about anything on it.
With a temperature gauge on the hood which allows you to control the temperatures for the perfect results, and the warming rack that keeps food warm without burning this high-quality Outback Signature II Gas Barbecue is delivered pre-assembled on its own pallet and will last for years to come.
Features and Benefits
Hybrid charcoal and gas cooking system
New for the 2020 season, this BBQ uses charcoal baskets with Hybrid briquettes which gives all the great taste of charcoal cooking but the convenience of lighting it with gas. To light, turn the burners on high for around 15 minutes until the briquettes start to the ashen grey turn off the burners and the briquettes will continue to burn (much like charcoal). The briquettes will continue to burn without the burners lit so you can cook on the gas BBQ like you would on a charcoal BBQ!
How to insert your hybrid cooking system:
- Remove the grill plates and centre piece.
- Remove the flame tamers from the gas burners.
- Insert the hybrid cooking charcoal basket covering half of the burners.
- Fill the basket with the desired charcoal.
- Replace the grill plates and centre piece and ignite your charcoal with the gas burners.
- Rear ceramic burner – It’s ideal for slow cooking meat with optional rotisserie.
- Stainlees steel cooking grills – With optional pizza stone or griddle/skillet plate this lovely barbecue is ideal for large garden parties where a variety of food choices may be required.
- Storage Cabinet & 3 drawers – It will give you extra storage.
- Temperature Gauge – It helps monitor the cooking temperature of the barbecue.
- Side burner – The side burner gives steaks that sealed in taste and extra space for you to cook.
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Full stainless steel hood and body
- Stainless steel multi cooking surface grill
- Three drawers
- 1 x Hybrid cooking system charcoal basket
- Storage cabinet
- Two-side stainless steel foldable side table
- Warming rack
- Double skin hood
- Tool hooks
- Bottle opener
- Jet flame ignition
- Temperature gauge
- Rear and side burner
- Pre-assembled barbecue
- Cover included
- Weight: 123kg
- Cooking area dimension: 66 x 43.2cm
- Dimension: 124 x 189 x 60cm
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
- Curbside delivery – This product will be in the back of a lorry on a tail lift, pallet truck and pushed onto the sidewall near to your property. The driver will not lift it out of the packaging. Please ensure to be present when the delivery is done
- Pallet disposal – The pallet at the bottom is part of the shipping box. All external packaging is the customer responsibility to dispose of.
**Please note: This is only the BBQ. Pizza stone, griddle/skillet plate and Outback® Hybrid Briquettes are sold separately**
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.