Outsunny 2 Bike Rack Transport Mountain with Fix Strap - Black
This Outsunny two bike transport mount is a great accessory to have when you want to carry your bike without taking up the space inside your car. Made from a metal construction in a powder coated finish, it can support up to 50 Kg. It features a 6-strap mounting system with rubber protection against your car, this ensures a stable holding. The rack is compatible with most cars with vertical rear boot lids, it is compatible with SUV’s, MPV’s and hatchbacks. This is a great solution for you to have as part of your outdoor activity.
Features and Benefits
- 2 Bike transport mount – Made from a metal structure, it supports up to 50kg.
- Stability – Soft rubber cradles to securely hold the bike without damaging your car and 6 safety strap attachment with cam-lock buckles for extreme stability.
- Hands-on design – It can fit 2-7cm bicycle tubing frame and mount most cars.
- Easy storage – With folding design, it is easy to storage when not in use.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal, Rubber, ABS
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
- Overall Dimensions: 75L x 60W x 10Hcm
- Above Cradle Size: 60L x 40Wcm
- Bottom Cradle Size: 60L x 60Wcm
- Fit 2-7cm bicycle pipe
- Custom Label: AA0-033
- Easy installation within minutes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.