Outsunny 4' 2'' x 2' 3'' Garden Tool Organizer Cabinet - Green
Reclaim garden space with this tall and narrow vertical storage shed from Outsunny.
This tool cabinet is covered with a coat of protective paint, which helps protect the structure from light weather damage. A sloped roof prevents water build-up, with asphalt covering so liquid doesn't seep through. It's finished with a lockable door making it secure. Equipped with a movable storage table for convenience. L-shaped fixed fittings and ground nails can fix it on the ground, make it more stable.
Features and Benefits
- Removable table - Keep inside for an extra level, or bring it outside for separate use, doubles the space to work/rest. Overall size is compact, suitable for the smaller garden and outdoor spaces.
- Stable - Different from other tool houses, we are equipped with L-shaped fixed fittings and ground nails, which can fix the tool shed on the ground, against the wind and make it more stable. The reinforced hinge on the door further extends its service life.
- Asphalt roof - Roof of sheds and outdoor storage is slanted to prevent water build-up, keeps inside dry during light and mild weather conditions. This garden storage cupboard is a tough and solid piece with a protective paint coat for extra protection.
- Store and organise tools - A total of 3 partitions on the inner right side to store watering can, spades, pots, or other garden tools; Hooks are set to house tools.
- Lockable door - sheds and outdoor storage's bolted door to avoid damage from wind or small animals and keep your items safe in a storage shed.
- Colour: Green
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimension: 128L x 69W x 160H cm
- Eaves Size: 139L x 75D cm
- Single Door Size: 54W x 132H cm
- Inner Size:120L x 63W x 137/150H cm
- Storage Table: 36L x 30W x 33/67H cm
- Partition Size: 35L x 24.5W x 40/70/100H cm
- Feet Height: 6cm
- Weight Capacity: 5kg(small shelf). 40kg(bottom shelf)
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.