Outsunny Gazebo Canopy 2 Tier Patio Shelter Steel Beige 2M Outdoor Garden - Brown
Find yourself in the protective cover of an Outsunny outdoor gazebo and extend you outdoor enjoyment time. Own one of our feature-packed structures, offering you stable protective covering making parties, weddings, and family gatherings fun. 12 drain holes ensure no water is pooled on top when it rains and the fabric is water, fade and UV resistant offering optimum protection. A powder coated, rust resistant steel frame built to last for years of usage.
- TWO-TIER ROOF: The double-tiered roof allows proper airflow inside to keep you cool. 12 drainage holes on the canopy to ensure proper water drainage and prevent water accumulation
- STABLE & STURDY: Made with a full steel frame for reliability. There are holes on each column foot, you can insert the ground stakes included for extra stability
- PRACTICAL CURTAINS & NETTING SIDEWALLS: With 6 removable zippered mesh netting sidewalls, protect from mosquitos and ensure good ventilation outdoors. The polyester curtains can give you a private space to enjoy your leisure time
- WIDE USAGE: This gazebo provides ample space for you to enjoy your leisure time with your family or friends. Ideal for backyard, lawn, poolside, and more outdoor occasions
- Hexagon side length: 2M, Top Height: 2.8M, Eaves Height: 2.08M. Assembly Required
- Dimensions: H:1.0 x W:1.0 x D:1.0 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Steel, Polyester Fabrics
- Model Number: 84C-052CF
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.