Outsunny Retractable Awning For Door and Window Garden Shelter Canopy 3 x 2M - Green
With a thick sun-shielding canopy fixed on an aluminium frame, this awning from Outsunny will give you all the shade you need this season. The manual design means you can set it up wherever needed - whether it's above a door or window, and it easily mounts onto your chosen surface with all accessories included in the package. Finished with a crank handle for easy operation. It's time to enjoy the beauty of the Summer more than ever before.
Features and Benefits
- MANUAL OPERATION: Adjusts via the hand crank smoothly and quietly. Can be set up anywhere, without the need for electricity
- POLYESTER CANOPY: Top protective coating, keeps you shielded from direct sunlight for safety. Also helps to reduce the heat
- VERSATILE: Can be used above windows and doors, and fixed to cement plaster and wood
- Colour: Green
- Material: Aluminum, Metal, Polyester fabrics
- Overall Size: 295L x 0-200W cm
- Decorative Edge Size: 25cm
- Hand Crank Size: Dia. 1.2 x 150L cm
- Item Label: 840-149V01GN
- NOTE: Not to be left up in adverse weather conditions
- NOTE: Minimum installation height 2.5m
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.