Outsunny Walk-in Portable Greenhouse Warm House Plant Shed
Ideal for any kind of gardener, this large greenhouse from Outsunny is ideal for giving your plants, flowers and herbs a shelter all year round.
Large-sized to ensure plenty of room to store and organise your plants, it is made with a galvanized metal frame for support and durability, with a powder coat finish for protection against the elements outside. Made from tough plastic, the cover helps protect your plants from light rain and light wind, whilst allowing sunlight to glare through to give them all the natural nourishments to grow healthy and beautifully. With six roll-up mesh windows to allow air to circulate whilst keeping bugs out, it is finished with a roll-up door for easy access and comes with four stakes and four rods to keep it secure to the ground.
Features and Benefits
- LARGE WALK-IN GREENHOUSE: Heavy duty greenhouse is an ideal way to extend your growing season by protecting plants in the garden polytunnel from cold, mild wind, light rain, pests and birds while easily managing your plants
- ROLL-UP DOOR & WINDOWS: The tunnel greenhouse's zippered roll-up door can be opened fully for easy access this greenhouse outdoor and transport of plants or tools. The 6 mesh windows provide better air circulation for plants in this large polytunnel and are resistant to bugs. They can also work as observation windows to observe the growth of plants
- STEADY STEEL FRAME: The galvanised steel frame is resistant to rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling. For more stability, the poly tunnels gardening has 4 extra slant supporting rods, the bottom frame is supposed to be completely nailed in the ground and 4 included wind ropes should be tightened and fixed on the ground by 4 ground stakes
- Material: Metal Tube Frame, PE Mesh Cover
- Colour: White
- Overall Dimension: 445L x 299W x 200H cm
- Window Size: 45L x 37W cm
- Door Size: 170L x 155W cm
- Accessories: 4 x Ground Stakes, 4 x Pull Rope
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 845-070
- Not suitable for bad weather conditions
- Please do not use acidic pesticides to avoid chemical reactions with the alkaline PE cover, which result in breakage.
- In order to prolong the service life, you need to strengthen greenhouse tent yourself before bad weather.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.