PawHut 3 Steps Pet Dog & Cat Deluxe Stairs W/ Soft Padded Covered Staircase & Non Slip - Beige
PawHut presents portable soft stairs for your pet that are ulta-light yet sturdy. Free your pets to come and go as they please on steps that are ideal for senior, athritic or recovering pets helping them reach higher spots.
Easy movements around your home allows your pet to reach their desired place. The cover is removable and machine washable whilst you can change 2 steps to 3 steps in seconds when needed. Easily snap top staris with bottom steps together perfect for storage without no tools required.
Features and Benefits
- 2-In-1 Design - Easily convert from 3 steps to 2 steps, help your pet go up the bed, sofa or more. Ideal for older or small pets suffering from arthrities, pain, hipdysplasia.
- Comfortable - Sturdy recycle cotton insert with soft and warm upholstery, ultra-light yet stable, covered with removable and machine washable cover.
- Easy To Use - With the wide and deep steps, pets need a little boost to get on beds, sofas, ledges and high spaces.
- Lightweight & Portable - This ladder is lightweight and compact, and you can move around at will, bringing great convenience to pets and you.
- Colour: Beige
- Material: Recycled Cotton, Shu Velveteen, Faux suede & Nonwoven Fabric
- Easy to use
- Overall Dimension: 54L x 40W x 39H (cm)
- Net Weight: 3kg
- Max Load: 15kg
- Gross Weight: 3.9kg
- Packaging Dimension?55L x 41W x 40H (cm)
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Note: As the top step is not fixed, it is better to be used against a sofa or bed.(Perfect for small animals up to 15 Kg).
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.