Pawhut Cat Litter Box With Front Entrance And Top Exit - White
This litter box from PawHut provides pets with comfort and privacy. Your cat won't be seen, thanks to its enclosed design, which also traps unwanted odours, keeping your space smelling fresh. It's simple to get in and out – they'll enter through the front door, then exit through the top. It comes with a scoop to remove litter, whilst the openable top makes cleaning easy. Compact and stylish, it's perfect for any room. Features: Cats will enter through the front, then leave from the top, making it easy to get in and out. Enclosed design for privacy and traps unwanted odours, Plastic structure for durability, Includes a scoop and a pull-out tray to maintain the litter box, Top with holes, keeping their space ventilated.
- PRIVATE TIME: Allows your cat to litter in their own space, helping them feel more at ease. Also conceals any odours to keep your home smelling fresh
- EASY TO CLEAN: Coming with a scoop, you can open the top of this litter box to get routine work done. Top panel with holes and the high edge design can effectively prevent cat litter from splashing on the ground, so it is very easy to clean up
- TWO DOORS: By installing a stopper, the front door can only enter in but not exit, controlling the cat to enter through the front door and come out from the top, which will be relatively clean (a kitten with weak climbing ability does not advise to install a stopper)
- PLASTIC BODY: This cat litter toilet is made from high-quality PE plastic for strength and rigidity. There are grooves on top, so you can move it without taking effort
- PRODUCT INFORMATION: Suitable for cats under 5kg
- Dimensions: 39H x 44L x 55Wcm.
- Front door: 20L x 20Wcm.
- Top door hole: 22L x 22Wcm.
- Available space: 33.5H x 31.5L x 41.5Wcm
- Scoop: 3.5H x 27L x 11W cm
- Weight capacity: 5kg
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Model Number: D31-049
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.