PawHut Folding Cat Tree Activity Tower w/ Scratching Post - Yellow
Give your cats and kittens a new favourite spot at home with this cat tree from Pawhut.
In yellow, it is crafted into a two-tier design which features a small house on the bottom, a hammock on the top, two hanging balls and a scratching board, allowing them to rest, relax and play. The frame, made from solid particle, supports up to 4kg and is covered in a soft, plush material to keep them comfortable and safe.
Foldable by design, you can pop this tree up and store away for convenience, as well as take it with you when you travel. Great for saving your home furniture from damage as well as giving them own private spot.
Features and Benefits
- Two-tier design – Features a bottom room, a top hammock and two handing pom-pom balls to play with.
- Soft, plush outer – Keeping your cat safe and comfortable.
- Particle board frame – Strong, sturdy and secure for years of use.
- Scratching board – Helps stop them from using your furniture.
- Foldable design – Perfect for places short on space and also for taking on travels.
- Colour: Yellow
- Material: Particle Board, Plush
- Overall Dimension: L54.5 x W32 x H65cm
- Folding Size: L80 x W36 x H13cm
- Cave Size: W54.5 x D32 x H30cm
- Central Hole Size: Dia. 18cm
- Top Hammock Bed Size: L45 x W32cm
- Suitable for small cats under 4.5kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.