PawHut Heavy Duty Pet Car Barrier w/ Adjustable Mesh Wire - Black
Keep everyone in your vehicle safe and secure with a universal car pet barrier from PawHut .
On long trips your dog will start to feel restless in your vehicle and may even try to get into the back or front seats with you. A car pet barrier is designed to keep it secure and to not block the drivers visibility, whilst being adjusted to fit any vehicle perfect for any long road trip. Easy to install and remove, the PawHut universal car pet barrier is a must for any vehicle owner who loves to bring their pet with them.
Constructed with heavy duty material makes the PawHut Car barrier long lasting. The pet barrier creates a more comfortable and safe haven for the driver whilst keeping your pet contained without damaging the vehicles interior.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Enough - Made of sturdy wire material to withstand heavy blow. Will not easily bend or break, protecting your dog and you.
- Keep Pet Safe - Keeps dogs safe in the cargo area of vehicles, safely away from driver and passengers.
- Protect You Car - Powder-coated smooth design protects the interior of the car from being scratched by wire.
- Easy To Install - Easy to install and remove and no tools required. You can bring your pets anywhere withouth the hassle of carrying a bulky cage.
- Universal Fits - Fully adjustable from 89-122 cm to accomodate most cars, SUVs, hatchbacks and more.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal Wire & Plastic
- Universal Fits
- Easy To Install
- No Tool Required
- Overall Dimension: 89-122Wx41H (cm)
- Mesh Grid Size: 5Lx5W (cm)
- Net Weight: 2kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.