Pawhut Wooden Hamster or Mouse Cage/Exercise House
The natural wood PawHut cage is a fully furnished hamster home. With the modern design and high-quality fir wood, it is a perfect home for hamsters to play and exercise.
Hamsters may look like to sleep the whole day; however, they actually do love to explore and climb. This extra tall, large wooden hamster cage acts as a great climb frame. The first and second tires are connected as a large exercise area with some small levels and ladders for exploring and climbing. 5 small levels and ladders are exercise areas for exploring and climbing. Also, the top can be opened for easier access to extract. Four legs are long enough to protect the wooden cage from damp and wet conditions. The bottom shelf can be extra storage for treats and paper bedding. Purchase a cosy home for your little furry friends in PawHut! Easy assemble is required with all hardware and instruction included. It's a must for any pet lover.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-platform design - This hamster cage offers 5 platforms and a ladder for exercise, fun, relaxation, and exploration, suitable for small pets like hamsters, mice, gerbils, etc.
- Comfortable habitat - Galvanized, anti-rust wire mesh on the roof ensures good ventilation. Plexiglass window is tough and shatter resistant, gives a good view for your pets.
- Sturdy construction - Constructed of solid and natural fir wood, make the cage durable for long-lasting use. The bottom shelf can be used to place hamster's food and other sundries.
- Easy to clean - Features openable hinged top and a front door, allow you access your pet easily, also easy to clean and maintain.
- Material: Fir
- Colour: Natural wood
- Overall Dimension: 60L x 40W x 80Hcm
- Hamster Cage Size: 60Lx 40W x 40Hcm
- Bottom Door Size: 54Lx 16Hcm
- Base Size: 60Lx 40W x 40Hcm
- Base to Floor Height: 20cm
- Net Weight: 8kg
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.