The Peppa’s Playtime to Bedtime House toy lets kids ages 3 and up imagine a day with Peppa Pig at home. Inspired by the house seen in the animated series, this 3-story, 5-room playset features a dial that lets preschoolers choose daytime or nighttime mode.
In daytime mode, the narrator might say, ”It is a lovely sunny day.” In nighttime mode, it may say, “It is almost bedtime.” Peppa talks (“Let’s play hide-and-seek!”), and she and George giggle, oink, and snort. Kids will hear the show’s theme song, and the sounds of a lively home, including clocks ticking, toilets flushing, and crickets chirping.
In nighttime mode, soft lights brighten the house. The 2 hotspots, inside and outside, are activated by placing a figure on them; they react differently depending which mode the house is in.
- Includes: playset, 3 figures and 13 accessories.
- Speech, Sounds & Lights: turn the dial to move the playset into daytime or night mode, and it’ll respond with different speech, sounds and even lights! Two ‘hotspots’ activate even more surprises
- 3 Figures & 13 Accessories: the playset comes with 3 figures – Peppa Pig, George Pig and Suzy Sheep and 13 fun accessories, including a toilet, TV and fridge. And outside? A cosy treehouse
- Inspired by the Peep Pig Programme: with familiar sounds and sayings from the Peppa animated series, this Peppa Pig present will delight Peppa fans, pre-schoolers and just about any child aged 3 and up
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- Age: 3+
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Box Dimensions: D 38.10 x W 58.42 x H 12.38 cm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.