Prem-I-Air Elite Wall Mounting Air Purifier with HEPA Ti02 Filter and UV Lights
This outstanding Air Purifier with HEPA, Ti02 Filter and UV Lights from Prem-I-Air will remove airborne contaminants and the majority of unpleasant household odours.
Ideal for home or office use it is perfect for filtering out general household dust, traffic pollution, tobacco smoke and other odours. The air purifier features a built-in Ioniser and washable Nylon pre-filter, plus a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) 99.97% efficient @ 3 microns filter.
The UV system with Ti02 (Titanium Oxide) catalyst destroys bacteria. The Air Purifier has a stylish, contemporary design and is effective in areas up to 40 square metres. This Air Purifier is wall mountable making it the ideal solution for homes where space is at a premium or for those who like to keep their homes 'clutter free'.
A timer and remote control make it easy for you to control the settings and create a comfortable enviroment.
Features and Benefits
- HEPA Filter – A HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) 99.97% efficient @ 3 microns filter that forces air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke.
- UV System With Ti02 – A Ti02 (Titanium Oxide) catalyst destroys bacteria to help with odour control and create a healthier environment.
- Wall Mountable – This Air Purifier is wall mountable making it the ideal solution for homes where space is at a premium.
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: H42.6 x W46.6 x D38.6cm
- Air Purifier with HEPA, Ti02 Filter and UV Lights
- Built-in Ioniser and washable Nylon pre-filter
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) 99.97% efficient @ 3 microns filter
- UV system with Ti02 (Titanium Oxide) catalyst
- Effective in areas up to 40 square metres
- Timer and remote control
- Wall mountable
- Length of guarantee: Up to 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.