All the power is now in your hands with the Razor Power Core S85 electric scooter. It features a handoperated front brake in addition to the rear-fender brake, creating a dual-braking system for better control. The 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain. The hightorque Power Core hub motor delivers top speeds of up to 10 mph (16 km/h) and its rechargeable battery provides up to 35 minutes of uninterrupted ride time on a single charge. For riders age 8+ and up to 120 lbs (54 kg), the all-steel frame and stable rear-wheel drive make the Razor Power Core S85 electric scooter a safe, solid, and smooth ride to bring out your fun side.
Features and Benefits
- Top Speed, Powerd by Power Core – Razor’s innovative Power Core technology features a high-torque, maintenance-free hub motor that delivers speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) – top speed in its class, and the 12V rechargeable battery provides up to 35 minutes of ride time on a single charge.
- Smooth Moves – An 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces and delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
- Intuitive Control – The control is now in your hands with a thumb-activated throttle and a hand-operated front brake. The rear-fender brake provides a dual-braking system giving the rider more control of starts and stops.
- Safe & Stable – Razor electric scooter has rear-wheel drive, apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Sturdy & Stylish – The all-new design and all-steel construction make the Razor electric scooter a solid and stylish ride. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. Accept no imitations.
- Razor Power Core Technology and Design: Maintenance-free (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 35 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 90-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, rear-wheel hub driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated
- Brakes: Hand-operated caliper front brake and rear-fender brake
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Deck: Steel with anti-slip, full- deck grip tape
- Front Tire: 8″ (200 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.62″ (85.4 cm) x 15.75″ (40.0 cm) x 35.03″ (89.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 21.52 lbs (9.8 kg)
- Colour: Blue
Please note: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public road, pavement, cycle lane or bridleway. E-scooters should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the landowner. Further information and guidance can be found at gov.uk here.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.