Learn to Balance and build the skills needed to ride a two-wheeled scooter with a wide, low deck that keeps kids closer to the ground. With two extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels made for indoor or outdoor use. It eliminate the need for a third wheel, reducing the hesitation of transitioning from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter. It has an extra-wide, low deck featuring character-inspired grip tape graphics teaches kids appropriate foot placement and makes it fun to ride just like the big kids. Lightweight (2.77kg), the Wild Ones Unicorn from Razor is made from injection-moulded plastic, with steel-reinforced handlebars with soft, foam grips and a 3D (lenticular) eye and has large 6.5” (164 mm) diameter, 3” (76.2 mm) wide, slow-rolling tyres.
Features and Benefits
- Awesome Designs for Your Wild One! – With a toothy Shark, daring Dinosaur, and fantastical Unicorn, each featuring a 3D eye and colourful deck design, there’s a Wild One just right for every new rider.
- Built to Last – Wild Ones junior kick scooters feature steel-reinforced handlebars, and large, extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels for a smooth, sturdy ride every time.
- Fender Brake & Grippy Deck – Featuring a low to the ground deck perfect for learning, the Wild Ones junior kick scooter eliminates the need for a third wheel, enabling kids ages 30 months and up learn to balance on a two-wheeled ride.
- Cute 3D Effect Eye – The handlebars feature a cute 3D lenticular eye graphic and the soft foam grips mean your little one can scoot for as long as they like!
- Learn to Balance and the build the skills needed to ride a two-wheeled scooter with a wide, low deck that keeps kids closer to the ground!
- Two extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels made for indoor or outdoor use, eliminate the need for a third wheel, reducing the hesitation of transitioning from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter.
- Extra-wide, low deck featuring character-inspired grip tape graphics teaches kids appropriate foot placement
- Three awesome character designs to choose from – Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn
- Injection-molded plastic frame
- Steel-reinforced handlebars with 3D (lenticular) eye graphic
- Easy assembly required
- Max rider weight 20 kg
- Suits ages 2.5 years +
- Warning: Only for domestic use
- Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic
- Dimensions: 66.2 cm x 26.8 cm x 56.5 cm
- Weight: 2.77 kg
- Colour: Pink Unicorn
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.