Designed for kids, this kick scooter from Reiten is great fun to ride and a stylish way to zip around. Made from quality aluminium frame, this kick scooter delivers a more efficient, maintenance free ride. Ideal for family days out, cruising through the park and getting to and from school in style. The scooter can infuse confidence and balance for intermediate and experienced scooter fans.
- Quality aluminium frame is durable and rust-resistant, offering long term usage
- Adjustable handlebars, the kick scooter is suitable for a range of height between 84 to 94 cm
- A 2 kg lightweight frame makes scooter extremely portable and commuter friendly, ideal for travelling on public transport
- Collapsing down to a slim-line folded state, the scooter has been designed with commuter in mind
- PU wheels for smooth riding and easy movement
- Suitable for kids over 7 years
- Weight Capacity: 80kg
- Certification: CE, EN71
- Assembly required: Flat pack
- Material Used: Aluminium, PU
- Gross Weight: 2.5 kg
- Net Weight: 2 kg
- Foldable Size: 68 L x 34 W x 20 H cm
- Product Dimension: 68 L x 34 W x 84-94 H cm
- Box Dimension: 56.5 L x 11.5 W x 21 H cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.