Royal Garden Elegance 2 Seat Steel Bistro Set - Grey
The Elegance 2 Seat Steel Bistro Set from Royal Garden will add comfort and style to your outdoor space all year round. Providing plenty of space for two to sit back and enjoy a light bite, this timeless bistro set will make a stunning addition to your garden.
Boasting sophisticated, modern, and sleek design, combined with delicate detailing and eye catching elements, this patio set has a truly elegant aesthetic. The arm rests and seat backs are curved for added comfort, and the table perfectly sized for serving a refreshment or two. What’s more, the chairs are stackable to allow for space saving storage.
Constructed using premium steel, this outdoor furniture set is robust and sturdy to offer years of continued use. The furniture has also been powder coated in thermosint, an innovative protective finish, to prevent corrosion and damage from the elements. A 5 year guarantee against rust and corrosion is included with this set, but to protect it beyond this time, storage is recommended throughout the winter months.
Features and Benefits
- Thermosint Coated – An innovative thermosint powder coating has been pre-applied to provide reliable protection against the elements and corrosion.
- Robust Structure – This outdoor furniture set has been constructed using premium steel mesh for sturdiness and years of long lasting use.
- Sleek Design – Combining sophisticated, modern and sleek design with intricate ivy detailing, this Elegance set has a timeless aesthetic perfect for any garden.
- Royal Garden Elegance Bistro Set
- Robust Structure
- Thermosint® Powder Coating
- Decorative Ivy Design
- Stackable Chairs
- Self Assembly Required
- Material: Steel
- Weight Limit: 110kg
- Chair Dimensions: H 79.5 x W 85 x D 63cm
- Table Dimensions: H 74 x W 65 x D 60cm
- Colour: Iron Grey
- Anti-Rust Guarantee: 5 Years
- 1 x Round Table
- 2 x Chairs
You will be contacted by the supplier directly to arrange the delivery of this item.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.