Scheppach HC53DC 2200 W 50 L Double Cylinder Air Compressor 230 V
The Scheppach HC53DC is a powerful air compressor providing strong and reliable performance for garage workshops or construction. Features include a powerful 3.0 HP motor, 50 litre air receiver, twin–cylinder pump ensures high intake air capacity, and 10 bar maximum operating pressure. There are also two quick release couplings to supply enough air to drive two air tools at the same time. The ideal compressor to power a wide varitey of air tools and meet the needs of almost all workshop situations. A fantastic combination of performance, reliability, and value.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – The HC53DC is multi–application, which makes great for inflating car tyres, bike tyres, sports balls, boats, paddling pools, etc.
- High Air Intake – The HC53DC can pump large amounts of air as a result of its double cylinder air compressure
- Portable – Its easy to carry around thanks to its integrated carry handle
- Dimensions: H68 x W41.5 x D91cm
- Weight: 45.8kg
- Power: 2200W
- Tank Capacity: 50L
- Air intake Capacity: 412L/min
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10 bar
- Hose Length: 3m
- Cable Length: 5m
- Noise pressure level (LPA): approx. 60 dB(A) at 7 m
- 2 x Quick release couplers
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.