The Scheppach HS120 is an economically priced all round table saw with a generous cutting specification. It has sturdy all steel construction, a powerful 2200 W (3.0 HP) induction motor, 315 mm dia. TCT sawblade and max. 83 mm cutting height at 90°. It can perform accurate straight line cuts and has a blade angle function to make 0–45° bevel cuts. This popular best seller also comes with its own sliding table carriage for accurately cutting mitres and is ideal for sawing down to size all types of timber, narrow boards, and other wood–like materials.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Sturdy steel construction allows the table saw to last through prolonged used
- Safe – The table saw comes with a blade guard to keep your hands safe and a with suction hose outlet to clean up
- Adjustability – The blade height is fully adjustable through the easy use of the handwheel
- Portable – The HS120 includes lifting handles & wheels for easy transport
- Colour: Blue and Black
- Power: 2200W
- Dimensions: H105 x W61 x D111cm
- Weight: 58kg
- Maximum cutting height: 90°/45° : 83 mm/49 mm
- 315 mm Ø long life TCT sawblade – (24T)
- Blade angle adjustment: 0–45°
Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18. Please be aware Robert Dyas will verify your age before dispatching your order, products on the website can only be delivered to one of our stores where you will be required to provide proof of age when collecting your order.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.